Living at Lakeside Villages
The community at Woodbridge Retirement Village has access to a range of state-of-the-art facilities provided in the recently upgraded Community Centre which comprises:
- A large meeting hall and dining room for community functions.
- Recreation hall available for many active pursuits including table tennis and fitness classes and film evenings in the surround sound theatre.
- Outdoor entertaining area with BBQ’s and seating adjacent to a fully landscaped courtyard.
- Smaller rooms for activities such as playing games and participating in crafts.
- Business Centre for residents and Committee use with internet and photocopying facility.
- A well-stocked library.
- Professional standard hairdressing salon with a choice of two in-house hairdressers.
- Billiard room with slate-top professional standard pool tables and equipment.
- An indoor heated swimming pool and spa for aqua-aerobics classes and informal use.
- A small but well equipped gymnasium for those requiring more active pursuits.
In addition, Woodbridge Village residents benefit from an active social committee which organises bus outings, bingo, fashion parades, craft fairs and other events for the enjoyment of residents.
The Village offers residents a choice of unit types and sizes in a number of locations including the lakefront and adjacent the botanic fresh water lake on Delfin Island. All units are of solid construction, air conditioned and have private rear yards which provide residents with the opportunity to have their own garden if they wish.